About IndiaGlocal Fellowship
IndiaGlocal Fellowship is one of its kind, exclusive program for students aspiring to be business leaders in a globalized world, to hone their skills, and work with senior business leaders and industry experts.
IndiaGlocal Fellowship is an initiative towards building a knowledge economy with students at the core of it. We thrive to work with talented students who are eager to increase and expand their know how of the global economy and international marketplaces.
WHAT IS IN THIS FOR YOU?
Benefits of being an IndiaGlocal Fellow
- Interaction: Interaction with business leaders and entrepreneurs globally
- Learning: Become inept with global business and publish your insight and opinion to an international audience
- Networking: Participate in IndiaGlocal events and meetups to grow your network and build relationships
- Recognition: Get certificates and recommendation letters that would enhance your resume highlighting your global business expertise
- Internship & Projects: Work with businesses growing internationally to get first hand experience
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Responsibilities of being an IndiaGlocal fellow
- Organize and maintain an IndiaGlocal – international trade club on your campus
- Host a chapter meet every month in your college
- Manage IndiaGlocal presence in your campus events
- Encourage club members to actively participate in IndiaGlocal activities
- Develop knowledge repository & publish regularly on international trade
- Participate in internship and project opportunities shared by IndiaGlocal
ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION
How to apply?1 Apply online along with your statement of purpose and faculty guide name
2 If shortlisted a telephonic or in-person interview will follow. Faculty guide of shortlisted applicants will be contacted for NOC.