About the Award
The Glocal Business Awards (GBA) recognise the accomplishment of organizations and individuals, who have contributed towards global aspirations of Indian business. Instituted by IndiaGlocal, GBA in 12 categories applauds all the stakeholders of Indian business ecosystem.
These Awards are a celebration of the local ingenuity and global ambition of Indian business. Beyond being a platform for sharing recognition, the GBA is an inspirational experience that enables personal and professional growth.
There are 12 categories to choose from this year of which one is for individual - Glocal Business Leader and rest for the organizations. There is no limit to the number of categories one can nominate for. The categories incorporate both B2B & B2C initiatives and include special category for business engaging in culture and art promotion.
Glocal Business Leader
Honouring Indian (Resident, NRI, PIO) business leaders who have built and grown business across borders and have earned global accolades.
Glocal Indian Business
Honouring Indian owned or founded business growing in international markets building global reputation for Indian ingenuity.
Startup of the Year
Recognizing innovative startups which are bringing paradigm shift in Indian startup ecosystem and are creating solutions for the global consumer.
MSME of the Year
Recognizing high performing Indian MSMEs adapting to changing business environment and helping build India into a global business destination.
Fund of the Year
Recognizing Funds, VCs, PE and angel networks who have backed Indian business in their effort to grow in the international markets.
Financial firm of the Year
Recognizing companies: banks, fintech, payment gateway etc. which have worked towards easing the cross-border transaction for Indian business.
Law firm of the Year
Recognizing legal services firm with expertise in international business setup facilitating Indian business grow global.
Consultancy of the Year
a. Description: Recognizing consultancy firms offering dedicated services for enablement of international growth for Indian business.
Global Taste of India
Recognizing business which are popularising India food and recipe outside India, one taste at a time.
Art, Craft & Culture Promoter
Recognizing business which are promoting and popularising Indian art, craft and culture to an international audience.
Prolific Ecosystem Builder
Recognizing networks, chambers, incubators, accelerators and other similar initiative building a thriving business ecosystem in India.
Trade Promotion Agency of the Year
Recognizing trade promotion agency which has actively supported Indian business to access and grow in their region/country.
Individual can self-nominate and can also nominate others for the awards by completing the form on this page. In case of nominating someone else, a mail invitation will be sent to the nominated person to complete their nomination process.
All nominations will happen only through the form on this portal.
Only those organization which are recognized legally in their country of operation and are engaged in a business legal in India can participate in the awards.
Award category specific criteria or suggestions are shared on the page next to the nomination link on respective award categories.
There are no fees for nomination, or at any stage for Glocal Business Awards.
The winners will be selected based on public voting and award panel decision.
All the qualifying nominations will be listed on the GBA web page for the voting. The votes received will carry a 30% weight. The jury in the award panel will give their individual feedback independently and the cumulative rating will carry the other 70% weight.
There is no limit on number of nominations in each category. Also, there is no limit on the number of categories one organization can file nominations in.
In no category more than 3 winners will be selected. Thus, the maximum possible winners at GBA will be 36.
The last date for the nominations for Glocal Business Awards 2020 is 31st December 2020.
Winners will be announced at Cross Border Entrepreneurship Summit 2021, planned to be held in March/April 2021.
For any additional questions or to give feedback please write to firstname.lastname@example.org